Silver Buck has a hugely exciting opportunity to join its fast-growing, dynamic, London-based team.
Are you a fun, creative, fast learning, outgoing PR and marketer who is looking to join a disruptive, newly established digital health PR and marketing agency?
What you’ll be doing…
Working closely with the directors and other key members of the team, your role will include:
- Working on a wide range of accounts across the digital health spectrum and gaining a breadth of experience within a leading digital health agency.
- Managing client accounts, assisting account leads in allocating tasks to the team and ensuring activity is on track and client’s objectives are met.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, key media contacts and influencers.
- Researching and writing press releases, blogs, opinion pieces and case studies and managing their distribution.
- Utilising effective SEO and data-driven analytics to improve traffic rates, engagements and conversions.
- Working closely with the team to develop ideas for client campaigns and you will be instrumental in proactively seek out opportunities to grow accounts.
Who you’ll be working with…
The Digital Health industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, our clients and prospects range from NHS organisations, Fortune 500 companies right through to brand new start-ups.
What you’re like…
- You have PR and marketing experience, ideally in the health and/or tech space.
- You’re an out of the box thinker and confident self-motivator who can multi-task across several client projects and also support in managing a team.
- You have a tenacious and driven attitude, like to challenge the norm and are able to hit deadlines. This role requires exceptionally strong writing skills and high attention to detail.
What you’ll get…
Working out of our quirky London-based office (think beer and pizza evenings, yoga lunches and a dog or two), you’ll be part of an agency that is currently the ‘talk of the town’ in the health IT world. We offer a competitive salary, annual leave and flexible working but most importantly a real opportunity to develop in the role and become a leading talent in our field.
For more information contact:
Stephen Bryant, Director, Silver Buck
+44 (0) 7887521099