Silver Buck is recruiting a new Senior Account Manager to join its young, dynamic team of PR and marketing professionals (45k-60k DOE). The ideal candidate will be highly-organised, calm under pressure and bubbling with creative ideas. They must also be confident in their ability to manage client accounts and oversee the delivery of campaigns and project work, ensuring that deadlines are met and objectives achieved.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the line-management of two direct reports.
Who are we looking for?
You may be an in-house communications manager, or an experienced account manager looking for the next step in your career. You will have an interest in health technology and digital health and will have a solid understanding of the health sector.
You are ambitious, with an ability to hit the ground running and have an admirable set of skills including:
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Ability to successfully pitch to press (national and trade) with good media contacts
- Hands-on experience of media relations
- A track record of successful campaign management
- Hands-on experience of analysing and measuring PR and marketing activity
- Experience in providing strategic counsel to clients as PR and marketing plans evolve/develop, including writing relevant strategy documents
- Ability to deliver client projects on time and to budget
- Ability to contribute to new business proposals; ideas generation, proposal writing, quotes
What we have to offer
Silver Buck is a young and dynamic company that prides itself on breaking through the noise, infusing creativity, driving meaningful engagements and delivering results. We thrive on bringing new ideas, concepts and solutions to the digital health market and ensuring that our clients firmly establish themselves within the health IT sector.
You will be joining our growing team of carefully chosen industry experts and creative thinkers and working with a range of clients, from innovative NHS organisations to the coolest start-ups and biggest health tech companies in the world.
We are currently working from home due to COVID–19, with the view to returning to our London offices in 2021. Our offices provide the added perks of free breakfast, lunchtime yoga and regular beer and pizza evenings, and while it is not essential, preferred candidates will be able to report to work in-person on a weekly basis.
Get in touch
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com