Role: Account Manager
Salary: £30-45k (DOE)
Location: London, Hammersmith / remote
Silver Buck is one of the leading PR and marketing communications agencies in the field of healthcare and health tech. Our clients include successful IT vendors, digital health companies and public and private healthcare providers. The culture of our friendly team at Silver Buck is one of providing excellent support for our clients, collaboration and the highest professional integrity.
The account manager will be tasked with managing client accounts and overseeing the delivery of project work, ensuring that deadlines are met and objectives achieved. The account manager will also be responsible for the line-management of two direct reports, working with them to deliver impactful PR and marketing services across multiple client accounts.
For this role, we are looking for someone with an interest in digital health and a solid understanding of the health sector.
- Ensure work is delivered to a high standard, taking into account client strategies and objectives
- Manage client accounts and ensure tactical work is executed to agreed deadlines, including but not limited to the creation of compelling content (press releases, feature articles, case studies, infographics, white papers etc), news hijacking, social media management, event management and SEO
- Create, manage and strengthen relationships with clients
- Manage the development of direct reports and seek to maximise their potential/growth within the company
- Engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including content and design leads, working collaboratively across the organisation
- Remain up-to-date with developments, policies and competitor activity in the healthcare and health tech sectors
- Deputise for account directors during meetings, calls, events etc as required
- Support the company directors for ad hoc requests as required
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an account manager within an agency environment or equivalent in-house role
- Solid understanding of PR and digital marketing within a B2B environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of the health tech industry
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Excellent track-record of meeting deadlines and delivering work to a high standard
- Excellent writing, editing and pitching skills
- Hands-on experience of media relations with proven experience of building relationships with journalists
- Experience in analysing and measuring PR and marketing activity
- Ability to contribute to new business proposals; ideas generation, proposal writing, quotes
- Calm under pressure and highly-organised
- Creative and forthcoming with new ideas
- Willingness to work ‘hands-on’ across all areas of the business
- Ability to motivate teams and individuals
About Silver Buck
Silver Buck is a dynamic company that prides itself on breaking through the noise, infusing creativity, driving meaningful engagements and delivering results. We thrive on bringing new ideas, concepts and solutions to the digital health market and ensuring that our clients firmly establish themselves within the health IT sector.
You will be joining our growing team of carefully chosen industry experts and creative thinkers and working with a range of clients, from innovative NHS organisations to the coolest start-ups and biggest health tech companies in the world.
We are currently working from home due to COVID–19, with the view to returning to our London offices in 2021. Our offices provide the added perks of free breakfast, lunchtime yoga and regular beer and pizza evenings, and while it is not essential, preferred candidates will be able to report to work in-person on a weekly basis.
Get in touch
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com