Silver Buck has appointed four additional influential, forward-thinking members to its Silver Buccaneers advisory board.
The new, diverse group combines experts in NHS strategy with those who have strong interests in start and scale-ups, as well as the latest clinical innovations and how these can be used to revolutionise healthcare. Each Buccaneer has a proven track record of challenging the status quo, and provides a diverse range of specialisms and expertise. This is vital in driving Silver Buck and its clients on to more dynamic and cutting edge horizons, and pushing the digital health agenda forward. The additions are:
- Clinician and Digital Health Adviser
- Featured in the Financial Times’s list of 100 most influential BAME tech leaders in 2019
- Senior Programme Manager, University of Oxford
- Co-Founder of the Shuri Network
- Appointed first black female CCIO in 2012
- Launchpad Lead and NHS Navigator, DigitalHealth.London
- Digital Medicine Innovation Lead, Imperial College London
- Royal Society of Medicine podcast host
- Head of Market Development, Cellen
- Featured in Forbes 30 under 30 list in 2018
These individuals join the previous group of prolific changemakers, which has existed since the inception of Silver Buck in 2018, including:
- Director of Innovation, Boots UK (Chairman of the Board)
- Head of AI Imaging, NHS AI Lab, NHSX
- Director of Primary Care and System Transformation at NHS England and NHS Improvement
- CEO, Digital Health Intelligence
Richard Corbridge, chair of the Silver Buccaneers said: “The Silver Buck advisory board is a diverse, eclectic group of experts who have come together to share experiences, create an environment to help each other and offer advice, guidance and knowledge to Silver Buck on their continued journey from awesome idea to being the go-to organisation in the health tech eco-system.
The Buccaneers’ mission is to collaborate with the Silver Buck team, help make collective sense of their next steps and ensure that they are always able to offer the best service to their clients.”
The group has already had its first relaunch meeting to share their personal innovations and experiences around Covid-19, and discuss the future and remit of the board. It will meet on a bi-monthly basis to discuss key developments related to digital health and social care, and to consider how communications can overcome specific challenges.
Sarah Bruce, Director and Co-founder of Silver Buck, said: “When we set out to appoint new members to the advisory board, we wanted to gather those who shared our values of moving the dial in digital health by doing things differently and making things happen.
We are blown away by the calibre and mix of individuals that have agreed to be an extension of our team, and believe they will not only put a rocket-pack on the back of Silver Buck as a company, but also to support us in providing an unparalleled service to our partners.”
Whilst we pride ourselves on bespoke PR, marketing and business strategies and tactics we understand that some organisations need a quick, focused solution to get them off the ground. We’ve designed four ready-made packages to help take the weight of your shoulders.