Silver Buck is looking for a PR and marketing executive
Silver Buck has a hugely exciting opportunity to join its fast growing, dynamic, London-based team.
Are you a fun, creative, fast learning, outgoing PR and marketeer who is looking to join a disruptive, newly established health IT PR and marketing agency?
Do you have a PR and marketing degree (or equivalent) and/or one year of experience. If so, we want you on our team.
What you’ll be doing…
Working closely with the directors and other key members of the team, your role will involve:
- Supporting on creative, fun, unique campaigns that set our clients apart and provide impact
- Social media planning, listening, and execution (paid and non-paid)
- Reviewing data driven analytics to increase engagement and conversions
- Managing the weekly newsletter and Silver Buck content calendar
- Researching and writing press releases and blogs and managing their distribution
- Developing relationships with journalists and analysts
- Utilising effective SEO to improve traffic rates, conversions etc
- Developing collateral that tells a clear story and enables our clients to stand out
- Creating unique videos, animations and infographics
- Carrying out day to day administrative tasks, such as minor website updates, coverage monitoring etc
Who you’ll be working with…
The health IT industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Our health IT clients and prospects range from NHS organisations, Fortune 500 companies right through to brand new start-ups. Many of them focus on fascinating areas such as AI and cybersecurity.
What you’re like…
You’re an out of the box thinker and confident self-motivator who can multi-task across several client projects. You have a tenacious and driven attitude, like to challenge the norm and are able to hit deadlines. An interest in health, public affairs and/or tech will also get you brownie points.
What you’ll get…
Working out of our quirky London-based office, (think beer and pizza evenings, yoga lunches and a dog or two), you’ll be part of an agency that is currently the ‘talk of the town’ in the health IT world. We offer a competitive salary and annual leave and flexible working but most importantly a real opportunity to develop in the role to become a leading talent in our field.
Salary starting at £18,000-£21,000 depending on experience.