Boosting media engagement for Digital Health’s Rewired event
- 18 pieces of press coverage including HSJ, Sifted & Daily Mail
- 52k impressions on social, acquiring 354 new followers for the Rewired X handle
- 25 confirmed trade and national journalists attended the event
- Multiple on-site press interviews conducted
Digital Health sought to enhance its profile and footfall at its Rewired 2023 event. The challenge was to secure substantial pre-event coverage and engagement, while effectively promoting the event through various media partners to attract new target audiences. It also wanted to attract a cross section of reputable trade, national and international press to attend. The objective for Silver Buck was to help support delegate acquisition, attract new business opportunities and contribute to a content-rich programme using a targeted PR campaign.
Silver Buck produced and developed high quality thought leadership content from prominent digital health leaders such as Dominic Cushnan (Director of AI, Imaging and Deployment, NHS England), Helen Balsdon (Interim CNIO, NHS England) and renowned doctor, writer and broadcaster Professor Ben Goldacre, among other leading experts. These were then pitched and placed in prominent industry publications such as HSJ, Nursing Times and HealthInvestor. Our breadth of contacts and expertise also ensured strong coverage in European titles including Sifted and DI Europe, while the national relevance of the event was reinforced with coverage in the Daily Mail.
Collaborating with esteemed media partners, such as Doctorprenuers and the Digital Health and Care Alliance, amplified the pre-event coverage and extended our post-event reach. This combined approach effectively elevated the relevance and reputation of Rewired 2023, positioning it as a key driver of essential conversations in the digital health ecosystem.
Video interviews took a fresh approach to capturing speakers’ insights, providing a unique format that showcased the perspectives of high-calibre attendees, speakers, and suppliers.
The multi-channel approach significantly boosted both pre-event engagement and on-site participation where Silver Buck managed the press office and facilitated pre-planned press interviews. Social media support included live tweeting across both days of the event, which generated 25.7K impressions, with an impressive engagement rate of 4.6% on Silver Buck’s Twitter handle. The inaugural Twitter takeover not only drew an impressive 52k impressions but also resulted in exponential profile growth, by acquiring 354 new followers for the Rewired handle, reflecting a strong online presence. The event attracted the attention of 25 dedicated journalists, fostering perceptive discussion and producing extensive coverage. The execution of nine on-site press interviews led to further comprehensive content creation and in-depth insights.
- Daily Mail – NHS England transformation chief highlights importance of EPRs and virtual wards (Readership 2 million)
- HSJ – The Download: NHSE makes aeroplane tech a key priority (Readership 150,000)
- Hospital Times – Health inequality high on the agenda at Rewired 2023 (Readership 86,400)
- UK Authority – NHS England transformation chief highlights importance of EPRs and virtual wards (Readership 61,000)