Due to a period of rapid growth, we are recruiting a new Senior Account Manager to join our friendly team based in Hammersmith, London (salary circa £50k). We are looking for an experienced communications, PR and marketing professional who is highly organised, calm under pressure and is bubbling with creative ideas.
The role will involve management of several client accounts, overseeing the delivery of campaigns and project work ensuring deadlines are met and objectives achieved. You will be responsible for line-management of two direct reports.
Who are we looking for?
You may be an in-house communications manager or an experienced account manager agency side looking for the next step in your career. You will have an interest in health technology and digital health and will have a solid understanding of the health sector.
You are ambitious, with an ability to hit the ground running and have an admirable set of skills including:
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to successfully pitch to press (national and trade) with good media contacts
- Hands on experience of media relations
- A track record of successful campaign management
- Hands on experience of analysing and measuring PR and marketing activity
- Experience in providing strategic counsel to clients as PR and marketing plans evolve/develop, including writing relevant strategy documents
- Ability to deliver client projects on time and to budget
- Ability to contribute to new business proposals; ideas generation, proposal writing, quotes
What we have to offer
Silver Buck is a young and dynamic company that prides itself on breaking through the noise, infusing creativity, driving meaningful engagements and delivering results. We thrive on bringing new ideas, concepts and solutions to the digital health market and ensuring that our clients firmly establish themselves within the health IT sector.
You will be joining our team of carefully chosen industry experts and creative thinkers and working with a range of clients, from innovative NHS organisations to the coolest start-ups and biggest health tech companies in the world.
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment in quirky offices and provide the added perks of free breakfast, lunchtime yoga, and regular beer and pizza evenings (wine and soft drinks also available).
Get in touch
To apply, email us your CV and a covering letter.
For an informal chat about the role, contact: email@example.com