Role: Account Manager
Salary: £33-£45k DOE
Location: London, Victoria / remote
Silver Buck is the fastest growing, leading PR and marketing communications agency in digital health. Our clients operate in the booming world of health tech and include game-changing start-ups through to large listed companies. The culture of our outgoing, friendly team at Silver Buck is one of providing excellent support for our clients, collaboration and the highest professional integrity, as well as quick progression and opportunity for the brightest minds. Our clients work with us because we’re proactive, curious, and personable. We think and act creatively, we’re not afraid to ask difficult questions, and drive tangible results.
The account manager will support the day-to-day management of small-mid sized accounts, as well as taking responsibility for specific workstreams on larger accounts to oversee the delivery of project work, ensuring that deadlines are met and objectives achieved. The manager would work up to being responsible for smaller accounts in their entirety. The account manager will also be responsible for the line-management of account executives, working with them to deliver impactful PR and marketing services across multiple client accounts.
For this role we are looking for someone with similar agency or inhouse experience, with a preference given to candidates who have tangible experience in digital health or an understanding of healthcare.
- Ensure work is delivered to a high-standard, taking into account client strategies and objectives
- Manage the small-mid sized client accounts and ensure tactical work is executed by yourself or delegated to other team members to agreed deadlines, including the creation of compelling content for different audiences.
- Nurture relationships with key media contacts
- Create, manage and strengthen relationships with clients
- Oversee the development of direct reports and help them to maximise their potential within the company
- Remain up-to-date with developments, policies and competitor activity in the healthcare and health tech sectors
- Deputise for senior account managers/account directors during meetings, calls, events etc, as required
- Play an active role supporting the wider team with ideas generation, proposal writing, quotes
- Help devise and execute ideas to help raise the profile of Silver Buck amongst key audiences
Skills and Experience
- At least one years’ experience working as an account manager or 2 years’ experience as a senior account executive within an agency environment or equivalent in-house role
- Solid understanding of PR and digital marketing within a B2B environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships, either internal or external
- Excellent track-record of meeting deadlines and delivering work to a high-standard
- Excellent writing, editing and pitching skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in analysing and measuring PR and marketing activity
- Ability to contribute ideas to new business proposals
- Calm under pressure and highly-organised
- Willingness to work ‘hands on’ across all areas of the business
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital health/health/tech industry
- Hands-on experience of media relations with proven experience of building relationships with journalists
We are currently working flexibly from our London office 1-2 times a week but can adapt working conditions for the right candidate.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we pride ourselves on bespoke PR, marketing and business strategies and tactics we understand that some organisations need a quick, focused solution to get them off the ground. We’ve designed four ready-made packages to help take the weight of your shoulders.