Role: Account Director
Location: Victoria, London / remote
Silver Buck is one of the leading PR and marketing communications agencies in the field of healthcare and health tech. Our clients include successful IT vendors, digital health companies and public and private healthcare providers. The culture of our friendly team at Silver Buck is one of providing excellent support for our clients, collaboration and the highest professional integrity.
Working closely with the team, the account director will make their mark as a commercially astute leader who can create and execute bold and innovative account strategies and grow client revenues. The account director will take the lead with clients, providing insightful and creatively led expertise across marketing communications, PR and social media campaigns, connecting customers with brands and engaging and building advocacy at all times. Critical to the role is the ability to lead, manage and develop capable and resilient account teams with the determination and energy to excel.
- Develop key account strategies; supporting the growth of the Silver Buck brand
- Drive and execute client account strategies, demonstrating deep understanding and insight into clients’ business, markets, brand and strategic goals
- Set out frameworks for performance management using key metrics to ensure the effective delivery of results
- Provide strategic counsel and manage client accounts at the most senior level, forecasting, identifying and managing potential challenges and opportunities for Silver Buck Maximise revenues from existing client accounts – developing customer retention and development strategies; supporting proposal development and client presentations
- Oversee the development of direct reports and wider team to seek to maximise their potential/growth within the company
- Create, manage and strengthen relationships within the account teams, setting direction, coaching for performance and development and driving execution
- Engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including content and design leads, working collaboratively across the organisation
- Remain up to date with developments, policies and competitor activity in the healthcare and health tech sectors.
- Support the founding directors in day-to-day operational decisions
Skills and experience
- Experience at an account director/senior account director level within an agency environment or the equivalent in-house role
- Previous experience and/or demonstrable knowledge of the health tech/healthcare sector
- Understanding of digital marketing specifically across social, content, PR, media and campaign led marketing projects within a B2B environment
- Success in building and maintaining strong client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard, on time and to budget
- Experience in executing and tracking the performance of strategic plans, including the day-to-day tactical elements
- Willingness to work ‘hands-on’; can translate strategy into action and execute elements of an account as required
- Experience of leading and developing accountable and resilient teams and individuals
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in creating and implementing pro-active PR and marketing campaigns with excellent media contacts across traditional and digital channels
- Experience and understanding of the social media landscape and directing projects in this space
- Ability to spot business development opportunities and network effectively to grow existing client revenues and work on new business opportunities
- Commercially astute; balances first class delivery with business drivers
- Resilient in the face of challenges; focuses on solutions, not problems
- Self-awareness; can influence and advocate appropriately in all relationships
- Leadership qualities to motivate teams and individuals and get them to the top of their game
About Silver Buck
Silver Buck is a dynamic company that prides itself on breaking through the noise, infusing creativity, driving meaningful engagements and delivering results. We thrive on bringing new ideas, concepts and solutions to the digital health market and ensuring that our clients firmly establish themselves within the health IT sector.
You will be joining our growing team of carefully chosen industry experts and creative thinkers and working with a range of clients, from innovative NHS organisations to the coolest start-ups and biggest health tech companies in the world.
We are currently working from home due to COVID–19, with the view to returning to our London offices in 2021. Our offices provide the added perks of free breakfast, lunchtime yoga and regular beer and pizza evenings, and while it is not essential, preferred candidates will be able to report to work in-person on a weekly basis.
Get in touch
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com