Role: Senior Account Manager
Location: London, Victoria / remote
Salary: £45-£60k DOE
Silver Buck is the fastest growing PR and marketing communications agency in digital health. Our clients operate in the booming world of health tech and include game-changing start-ups through to large listed companies. The culture of our outgoing, friendly team at Silver Buck is one of providing excellent support for our clients, collaboration and the highest professional integrity, as well as quick progression and opportunity for the brightest minds. Our clients work with us because we’re proactive, curious, and personable. We think and act creatively, we’re not afraid to ask difficult questions, and drive tangible results.
For this role we are looking for someone with similar agency experience or inhouse, with a preference given to candidates who have tangible experience in digital health or an understanding of healthcare.
The senior account manager will be responsible for small-medium size accounts, and supporting and deputising for account directors on the largest, strategic accounts, to oversee the delivery of project work, ensuring that deadlines are met and objectives achieved. The senior account manager will be responsible for the line-management of account managers or executives and working with them to deliver impactful PR and marketing services across multiple client accounts. We would also expect them to take an active role in business development and raising Silver Buck’s profile within the health tech industry.
- Manage client accounts and ensure tactical work is prioritised, executed or delegated to other team members to agreed deadlines, including the creation of compelling content for different audiences
- Work with account director to set the strategic direction for accounts
- Be accountable for the performance of small/mid-sized accounts ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Provide strategic guidance to small/mid-sized clients with their public relations, social media and digital marketing initiatives
- Be accountable for recognising opportunities and renewals on small/mid-sized accounts within the existing client base
- Create new business proposals for small/mid-sized accounts (ideas generation, proposal writing, quotes) and support the wider team on larger business proposals
- Ensure work is delivered to a high-standard, taking into account client strategies and objectives
- Create, manage and strengthen relationships with clients
- Manage the development of direct reports and help them to maximise their potential within the company
- Remain up-to-date with developments, policies and competitor activity in the healthcare and health tech sectors
- Deputise for account directors during meetings, calls, events etc as required
- Support co-founders with ad hoc business requests
- Lead on profile raising campaigns for Silver Buck to ensure we continue to grow and are seen as the ‘go-to’ health tech comms agency
- At least three years’ experience working as an account manager or higher within an agency environment or equivalent in-house role
- Expert understanding of PR and digital marketing within a B2B environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships, either internal or external
- Excellent track-record of meeting deadlines and delivering work to a high-standard
- Excellent writing and editing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in analysing and measuring PR and marketing activity
- Commercial acumen, and the ability to develop new business proposals
- Calm under pressure and highly-organised
- Creative and forthcoming with new ideas, concepts and campaigns
- Willingness to work ‘hands on’ across all areas of the business
- Be self-motivated but also have the ability to motivate teams and individuals
- Demonstrable knowledge of the health tech industry
We are currently working flexibly from our London office 1-2 times a week but can adapt working conditions for the right candidate.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we pride ourselves on bespoke PR, marketing and business strategies and tactics we understand that some organisations need a quick, focused solution to get them off the ground. We’ve designed four ready-made packages to help take the weight of your shoulders.